Below is the official prayer format for cenacles of worship to the Divine Heart of God the Father (6/2/10, 10/5/10). Cenacles are to be held both in honor of, and to fulfill, the deepest desires of Our Father’s Divine Heart. These desires are:
- That God the Father be known, loved, adored, worshipped, venerated, praised, and glorified by all His children on earth.
- That everyone return back to live in Our Father’s Divine Will, through consecration to His Divine Heart and a voluntary union of wills.
- That cenacles in honor of the Divine Heart of God the Father be held weekly between individuals and in all families, communities, and societies.
- That these cenacles be held to (a) obtain and renew the Seal of God the Father for these times and (b) in reparation for all the sins committed against His Divine Heart, especially in atonement for all blasphemies committed against Him (10/5/10).
Promises attached to the cenacles are the receipt of all graces needed to habitually live in the Father’s Divine Will (6/2/10)
Prayer format for Cenacles to the Divine Heart of God the Father
- Prayer to the Holy Spirit1
- Rosary of Our Lady (five decades)
- Rosary of the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ (chaplet, litany, and consecration to the Precious Blood)2
- Prayer to St. Michael3
- Consecration Prayer to the Divine Heart of God the Father4
- Prayer to the Holy Spirit1
1Prayer to the Holy Spirit: Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of Your love. Send forth Your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth. Let us pray. O God, Who did instruct the hearts of the faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit, grant that by the same Spirit we may be truly wise and ever rejoice in His consolation, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
2Rosary to the Precious Blood: Pages 13-20 in the Devotion to the Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Queenship Publishing Co.; or pages 32-47 in the free pdf download of the booklet of the devotion.
3Prayer to St. Michael: St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in this day of battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, cast into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who roam about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
4Consecration (Seal) Prayer to God the Father: Heavenly Father, source of Life, Love and Eternal Happiness, You have bestowed upon us the precious gift of life itself. We beg You, Heavenly Father, never allow us to take this gift for granted. What is more You have called us to holiness. You have called us to participate in Your Divine Family life through, with, and in Jesus Christ. We ask that You grant us, in Your Beneficence, all of the graces necessary to live in accord with Your Divine Will and to offer You at each and every moment the fullness of our gratitude, our worship, our thanksgiving, and our supplication. We formally consecrate ourselves to You as prodigal children returning to the Father Who loves us. Accept us, put a royal diadem on our finger. Cloak us in royal purple and prepare us for the feast, the banquet, that You have prepared for all of Your faithful children. Amen.
Cenacles to the Father’s Divine Heart prayer format, in the Devotion to the Divine Heart of God the Father © 2010.