Anyone saying the above Consecration Prayer with sincere heart, which God our Father Himself dictated, will receive the Seal of the Father for their soul. This leads one’s soul to become immune to the attacks of Satan during the Chastisement, through additional graces the Father promised to pour out onto those souls who bear His Seal. The Seal of the Father both supercedes and annuls the mark, name and number of the beast (Rv. 13). Please visit the Seal of God the Father page for further details.
The Consecration (Seal) Prayer to the Father should be said in a state of sanctifying grace. If one desires to obtain the Father’s Seal but is aware of not being in a state of grace, the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession) should first be attended. Otherwise, the Sacrament should be sincerely received as early possible. Renewal of the Seal occurs not solely through reciting the Consecration Prayer, but through attending daily Mass and receiving the Eucharist in a state of grace.
- Words from God the Father
- Words from God the Father2
- Words from God the Father3
- Words from God the Father4
- The Seal of God the Father
- Consecration of the world to the Divine Heart of God the Father
- The Father of the Unwanted
- Jesus Christ became consecrated to God the Father
- Benedict XVI on Consecration to God the Father
- Resurgence of the Church and Consecration to God the Father
- The Father, the Son and mankind – Ut unum sint
- Scriptural meaning of Consecration to the Father
Prayer in the Devotion to the Divine Heart of God the Father: 3rd edition.