Ego sum cum Papa semper (Saint George Preca).
- Those who speak against the Pope – run away from them. It is the Pope who has been appointed by the Son of the Living God, and God Himself, to be His Vicar and the visible head of the Church on earth. Not you or anyone else. See previous post;
- Those who would speak against their bishops, especially publicly, in terms of the Faith and its practice – a failure of basic charity, to begin with. The Church is a hierarchy and is run by a hierarchy. It is not a democracy or ‘run by committee’ or even by popular vote. There is a reason for that. The bishops are shepherds, leaders – your leaders – no matter their personal failings and foibles. They are your spiritual fathers; respect them as fathers. Dislike them and/or their various preferences all you want, but you do not have the right to disrespect them (let alone mock them) by virtue of their role/office that is permitted, if not appointed, by God. In mocking them, you are doing nothing less than mocking Christ and perpetuating His Passion;
- Those who create, or attempt to create, division, chaos and disorder in the Mystical Body of Christ. This is never from the Holy Spirit, even if done in the name of allegedly defending the Catholic Faith. The Mystical Body is not made up solely of Catholics – has never, in fact, been comprised solely of Catholics, as though it’s one’s favorite political party. The Mystical Body of Jesus Christ is made up of every single individual who has been validly baptized (in terms of form and matter) and of every person who has been baptized by desire (cf. Lumen Gentium). It is not you or your likings that determine who is part of the Church, but God. Those who would claim otherwise are going directly against the Constitution on the Church and against the desires of the very God they so profess to worship above all else;
- Those who claim that the Extraordinary (Tridentine) Form of the Mass is “superior” to the Ordinary Form (Novus Ordo). Both forms are equal in terms of sacramental grace, validity and liceity, despite the differences in perceived reverence and personal preferences. You do not get “more Jesus” in the former than in the latter. To say otherwise is a lie;
- Those who would claim that they are The Remnant Faithful in the Church. No one but God knows the entirety of who is, or is not, part of the remnant. To claim otherwise is to attempt to arrogate for oneself – like Lucifer – the very role, seat and omnipotence of God.