Short docudrama based on the Passion of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, according to the Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta, daughter of the Kingdom of the Divine Will, and the Catholic visionary Barnabas Nwoye. First Biblical film of its kind to be based on their published spiritual writings. Dedicated to the Most Holy Trinity.
Shot on location at the:
1. Basilica of Saint George, Victoria, Gozo.
2. Parish Church of the Assumption, Mosta, Malta.
3. Xghajra Parish Catholic Church, Xghajra, Malta.
4. Basilica of the Holy Sepulcher, Jerusalem.
5. The Mishkan, Timna Valley Park, Israel.
– Honorable Mention, Best Documentary Short, 2018 Independent Shorts Awards.
– Best Female Director, Independent Shorts Awards 2018.
– Best Documentary Short / Best Music, 2018 Top Indie Film Awards.
– Cayenne Short Film Festival 2019 (New York City premiere).
– 2019 Culture of Life Film Festival.
– 2019 Top Indie Film Awards.
– 2018 Indie Best Films Festival.
– 9th Jagran Film Festival 2018 (Indian / Asian premiere).
– 34th Alexandria Mediterranean Film Festival 2018 (Egyptian premiere).
– Directors Circle Festival of Shorts 2018.
– 2018 In-Short Film Festival (African premiere).
– Culture of Life TV Network (American premiere).
– OPPrime TV (Boston).