MIKHA’EL (2021) is the first award-winning and historically-accurate feature documentary about the Archangel Michael in cinema. Featuring a large ensemble cast with multiple story lines, the film explores Mikha’El’s ongoing and jaw-dropping exploits around the world particularly as Taxiarchis Panormitis, the Angel of Mount Zion and the Archangel of Monte Gargano. It also looks at the unusual discovery of the Panormitis icon by a hearing-impaired Greek Jew. Languages include English, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, and Latin. MIKHA’EL was shot on location in France, Greece, Italy, Jerusalem, Malta, Poland, Ukraine, and the USA.
The film will be available for the Christmas season. Learn more here.
- Winner European Best Documentary Award | Brittany International Film Festival
- Winner Best Director | L’Age D’Or International Arthouse Film Festival
- Winner Best Director | Great Message International Film Festival
- Winner Best Score | 2021 Tracks Music Awards
- Award of Recognition Original Film Score | The Impact Docs Awards
- Winner Bronze Medal Original Score | Global Music Awards
- Outstanding Achievement Award Best Documentary / Best Film Score | L’Age D’Or International Arthouse Film Festival
- Honorable Mention Feature Documentary | New York Movie Awards
- Nominee Best Original Score | International Sound and Film Music Festival
- Nominee Best Composer | Paris Art and Movie Awards
- Nominee Best Director | Pigeon D’Or Awards.