The official prayer format of the cenacles of worship to the Divine Heart of God the Father (6/2/2010, 10/5/2010). The cenacles are to be held in honor of, and to fulfill, the desires of the Father’s Heart. These desires are:
- That God the Father be known, loved, adored, worshipped, venerated, praised, and glorified all His children;
- That everyone return to live in the Father’s Divine Will, through consecration to His Divine Heart;
- That cenacles in honor of the Divine Heart be held weekly in all families, communities, and societies worldwide; and
- That the cenacles be held to obtain and renew the Father’s Seal, and to atone for all the blasphemies and sins committed against His Divine Heart (10/5/2010).
According to the Father’s promises, the cenacles result in the receipt of all the graces needed to habitually live in His Divine Will (6/2/2010).
PRAYER FORMAT OF THE CENACLES TO THE DIVINE HEART
- Prayer to the Holy Spirit1
- Rosary of Our Lady (five decades)
- Rosary of the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ (chaplet, litany, and consecration to the Precious Blood)2
- Prayer to St. Michael3
- Consecration Prayer to the Divine Heart of God the Father4
- Prayer to the Holy Spirit1
1Prayer to the Holy Spirit: Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of Your love. Send forth Your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth. Let us pray. O God, Who did instruct the hearts of the faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit, grant that by the same Spirit we may be truly wise and ever rejoice in His consolation, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.
2Rosary to the Precious Blood: Pages 13-20 in the Devotion to the Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Queenship Publishing Co.; or pages 32-47 in the free pdf download of the booklet of the devotion.
3Prayer to St. Michael: St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in this day of battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, cast into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who roam about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
4Consecration Prayer to God the Father: Heavenly Father, source of Life, Love and Eternal Happiness, You have bestowed upon us the precious gift of life itself. We beg You, Heavenly Father, never allow us to take this gift for granted. What is more You have called us to holiness. You have called us to participate in Your Divine Family life through, with, and in Jesus Christ. We ask that You grant us, in Your Beneficence, all of the graces necessary to live in accord with Your Divine Will and to offer You at each and every moment the fullness of our gratitude, our worship, our thanksgiving, and our supplication. We formally consecrate ourselves to You as prodigal children returning to the Father Who loves us. Accept us, put a royal diadem on our finger. Cloak us in royal purple and prepare us for the feast, the banquet, that You have prepared for all of Your faithful children. Amen.
Prayer format of the cenacles to the Father’s Divine Heart taken from the Devotion to the Divine Heart of God the Father.
- Words from God the Father
- Words from God the Father2
- Words from God the Father3
- Words from God the Father4
- More from Our Father8
- Cenacles of the Divine Heart
Copyright © 2010-2022, Apostolate of the Divine Heart – All rights reserved.