According to the Father’s promises (2010), anyone who recites the above consecration prayer with a sincere heart, will receive His Seal for their soul. The Seal of the Father supercedes and annuls the mark, name, and number of the beast (Rv. 13). Please visit the Seal of God the Father page for further details.
The consecration prayer should be said in a state of grace. If one wishes to obtain the Father’s Seal, but is aware of not being in sanctifying grace, the sacrament of Confession should first received. An examination of conscience is available here. Otherwise, the prayer can be said, but with the honest intention of receiving the sacrament as soon as possible. The Seal can be renewed by reciting the consecration prayer daily, attending Mass, and receiving the Eucharist in a state of grace.
TRANSLATIONS OF THE CONSECRATION PRAYER
- Words from God the Father
- Words from God the Father2
- Words from God the Father3
- Words from God the Father4
- The Seal of God the Father
- Consecration of the world to the Divine Heart of God the Father
- The Father of the Unwanted
- Jesus Christ became consecrated to God the Father
- Benedict XVI on Consecration to God the Father
- Resurgence of the Church and Consecration to God the Father
- The Father, the Son and mankind – Ut unum sint
- Scriptural meaning of Consecration to the Father
Copyright © 2010-2022, Apostolate of the Divine Heart – All rights reserved.